Thursday, July 23, 2009

Memories Of A Miracle ~Love Letter To Our Baby (who we now know as Jackson Jeffrey)

Our Dearest Baby,

It has only been 9 short weeks since you were conceived.  You are our little miracle that we’ve waited over 8 years for and thought we’d never have.

God has been good to us and while medical staff said you probably wouldn’t happen, God KNEW it would and thus, 8 years later touched my womb and I went from a barren woman to a miraculous pregnancy in a matter of seconds.

Your story is still fresh in my mind and Daddy and I are still in awe of Gods power and strength.  You are a testimony of Gods love for us and His will to provide if only we have faith and trust in HIS plan.  God at this very moment is creating your little body in my womb.  I weep even thinking about it.  Here I thought I may not have this opportunity and then God reminds daddy and I that only HE is in control and it is in HIS timing not our own. 

Later, I pray you’ll learn about Gods creation.  7 Days of creating this earth. You’ll learn of the fall of man and woman, and why this world isn’t perfect, but through Christ can be saved by grace.  Salvation through Jesus Christ is what I hope for you and I give your life over to God this very minute, knowing that He planned this whole miraculous pregnancy and that He knows my hearts desire for you to grow in Christ and not only walk with Him, but LOVE Him enough to serve Him. 

I went to the Dr.’s to find out what was wrong with me. I had lower back cramps, was feeling tired and naucious.  Not expecting THIS outcome, I received a phone call from the Dr. who told me to sit down and let me know I was pregnant.  In the same sentence, she said there was a possibility that you wouldn’t make it because your HCG count was only 14 and it should have been much higher.  After a second blood test, numbers doubled and we found you were right where you needed to be and that your number was low because our pregnancy was so new.  Praise God!  It seems that those low numbers were VERY EARLY numbers.  July 3, 2009 we found out you were only 6weeks and 3 days old through pelvic sonogram.  The OB came in and couldn’t seem to find you through regular sonogram and asked a sonographer to do a pelvic.  She too had a hard time finding our little sweetheart.  Turns out, I had to put my hands under my bum and lift my bum up.  Sure enough, there you were!  I weeped a great deal.  It was the first time daddy and mommy saw you…..They couldn’t hear your heartbeat and I just kept praying to God that He would reveal yet another miracle.  Lord, please reveal our little ones heart beat, Please show us Your presence, I said.   Sure enough, your little heartbeat started to appear. It was LOUD and a whopping 129 heart rate.  AMAZING!  Gods creation of this little miracle inside my womb.  My cup runneth over!

Your life isn’t taken for granted.  It’s special to us and to God.  Our Heavenly Father is such an awesome creator and I can’t imagine life without Him in my life.  I pray you too will find the same. 
I have your first scripture for you as I have thought about the process your going through in my womb right now. I would like to share Gods word with you as He breathes new life into you, your organs and your little body.  You are loved little one.  I love you so much and pray that you continue to grow inside me as we look forward to seeing you and touching you for the first time in February.

May God continue to do a good work in you in Jesus name I pray…AMEN!

Psalm 139:13-14

For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.

 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
 Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
  NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment